Friday, March 16, 2012

New 1200Rex


So here is my new ride. 2001 ZRX 1200R. Great bike. One that I have wanted for years. It has loads of power and a "I was going how fast officer?" streetable torque curve. It's a brilliant motorcycle.

Mods I have added:
 - Corbin seat (bought used in great condition)
 - Throttlemeister cruise
- T-rex racing frame sliders
- (most importantly!) Akrapovic bolt on!
- also have a set Givi bags, but am waiting for the hardware to install (backordered from Germany)

 It will be a iron butt cruise ready bike when all is said and done. Hopefully we can pull an iron butt off this summer/fall. We'll have to see. I love the bike. It will crush most SS off the line and is more my 'old man' style. Sadly I'm realizing I'm getting too old for the classic crotch rocket style. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment