Monday, October 10, 2011

RAIN!!!!!


OK, so I haven't made my goal of blogging or riding everyday.  I rode on Friday despite the call for rain.  On the way to work I got dumped on.  I stayed dry enough with gear, so all was good.  On the way home, I somehow managed to miss most of the rain, but soon after I got home, it started to POUR and that continued until this morning in the early AM.  Now I'm not one to avoid riding because of rain, but this was a monsoon with some pretty good wind gusts.  It was the most rain we have had in Florida for decades that wasn't attached to a named tropical storm.  The weather guy said this morning that the only reason it was not named was because named storms develop on the surface and this developed in the atmosphere.  Now, looking out the office window, I see the first sun in days.  Ahhhh.  Good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment